The CSC National Conference is organized by the Canadian Society for Chemistry as its flagship event. As one of the largest professional events in Canada, it usually hosts around 3,000 participants. The Energy and the Environment Symposium and the Analytical Environmental Chemistry Symposium invite the submissions on environmental chemistry and engineering research, especially including oil spills and pollutants removal. Our PEOPLE members are playing important roles in this major event, for example:
• Dr. Feiyue Wang (email@example.com), University of Manitoba, co-organizer of Analytical Environmental Chemistry Symposium (executive committee member of CSC Environmental Chemistry Division)
• Dr. Stanislav Stoyanov (firstname.lastname@example.org), Natural Resources Canada, co-organizer of Energy and the Environment Symposium
• Dr. Bing Chen (email@example.com), invited keynote speaker of Energy and the Environment Symposium (executive committee member of CSC Environmental Chemistry Division)
2. Our new People Network website has been launched on January 1st, 2018! Get People Network.
3. Oct. 16-17, 2017: PEOPLE 2017 has been successfully held ! Click for photo album