Please Enter a Search Term

Student Forms

All Engineering forms are PDF fillable. After you fill in the information please click “Submit Form” to send the form electronically.
If you do not have an email client on your system, or your web browser can't connect to the email client, the “Submit Form” will not work. In this case, save the file on your computer and then attach it to an e-mail and send it to indicated e-mail address on the form. For Mac users only: When using Preview to complete the form, please save the file after entering your response using File > Print > PDF > Save as PDF. IF you use the default save settings, your entries will be invisible to Acrobat on a PC.
Please note that the traditional pen and paper based method is still an option for those who are not familiar with PDF fillable forms and want to make a trip to the Undergraduate Office.
General Application to Memorial University Course Change Form Exam View Form Confirmation of Enrollment Form
For students who are new to Memorial University.
1) students who have not attended Memorial University within the last two years
2) recent high school graduates
3) transfer students from another post-secondary institution.
This form is for the purpose of making changes to your registration (add/drop courses) and should be used when such changes cannot be made through Student Web. For students seeking to 'view' their Final Exam paper after it has been graded. For students requiring confirmation of their program of study.
Preference Form for the Major Course Exemption Request Examination Re-read Request Form Complementary Studies Form
For engineering one students to apply for their major preference. Deadline: Last day of March. For students who believe they have equivalent course credit for a required course. For students seeking to apply to have a final examination paper re-read whether or not they have obtained a passing grade in that course. For the Complemenatry Studies Description and Student Self-Audit Forms, please click above to visit the Complemenatry Studies page.
Application for Engineering One or Academic Term 3 (for Non-engineering students) Prerequisite Waiver Request Deferred Examination/Work Term Report/Presentation Form Scholarship Form

For current MUN students who wish to apply to the Faculty of Engineering OR current MUN engineering students who wish to switch their major.
Deadline: March 1.

For students who believe they have equivalent course credit for a pre-requisite course. For students seeking to defer an exam due to illness or other acceptable cause. To defer the due date of a WT report and/or date of their WT presentation due to illness or other acceptable cause. For the Scholarship Forms, Scholarship Description and Recipients List, please click above to visit the Scholarships and Awards page.
Application for Re-Admission to Academic Terms 3 through 8 Course Load Waiver   Co-op Forms
For students seeking to rejoin the Faculty who were previously admitted to AT 3 through AT 8 For students who wish to register for more than 18 credit hours.   For the Co-op Forms, please click above to visit the Co-op page page.
Admission Acceptance Card     Student Medical Certificate
For students who have been accepted to the Faculty of Engineering.     This form is to be submitted along with Deferred Applications, when submitting an Appeal or any other forms that may require Medical supporting documentation.