Software Engineering 7893 Competition
The CTF 2004 competition will be held on Wednesday, July 21 in EN-3076
(Senior ECE Lab) starting at 2 pm. At least two members of each team are
expected to be present throughout the competition.
We'll be holding a double round-robin (12 games in
total), and each simulator will be expected to host three games. Points
will be awarded as follows (this is subject to change if things go
Thus a team can score a maximum of 15 points. The competition mark for your
project will be based on the number of points scored.
- 3 points for a controller winning.
- 1 point for a controller drawing.
- 0 points for a controller losing.
- 3 points for a simulator successfully hosting an assigned
game. (If a game can not complete owing to an error on the part of
a controller, then the other controller will be declared the winner
and the host simulator will be declared to have successfully hosted
- 0 points for a simulator that fails to host an assigned game.
Back to 7893 homepage
Fri 2004.07.16 at 11:54 NDT
by Dennis Peters