Software Engineering 7893 Simulator Verification Report
Due 1700 (5 p.m.) Monday July 5, 2004
The simulator verification report is intended to give the results of your
of all four simulators (i.e., your own and those of the three other
teams). The simulator Jars are posted here.
You are permitted to
distribute a revised version of your simulator prior to 5pm Wednesday June
30. Please do so by e-mail to all the teams, with cc to Lori Hogan and Dr.
There is no
required format for the report, but it should contain the following information:
- The actual test cases used, including all stubs and drivers
- A report, organized by team, of the results of running your tests on
that simulator. The following information should be included:
- Pass/Fail for each test case.
- For failed test cases some description of the nature of the failure
(e.g., "Too much drift in 40s run: expected player (0,3) to be within 10m
of (75.0, 75.0), got (63.7, 74.3)."). Try to be as helpful as you can here,
but it's not your job to debug the other team's code. If your tester output
is sufficiently detailed then it's acceptable to simply include that.
- A summary of the statistics (i.e, number of pass and fail).
You are to submit electronic versions only (in a zip, with
meaningful file names and/or a readme file explaining the contents)
Back to 7893 homepage
Mon 2004.06.28 at 16:36 NDT
by Dennis Peters