Puffin and whale watching tour
Guided Cruise of the Witless Bay Ecological Reserve, August 11, 2:30 p.m.
The Witless Bay Ecological Reserve is the largest breeding colony of Atlantic Puffins in North America and one of the best sites for whale watching in Atlantic Canada. Cruise in comfort & safety aboard Gatherall’s catamaran. The experienced, professional crew & naturalists will provide a live commentary during the cruise.
If you wish to participate, we have reserved a number of seats for SAC 2016 delegates for the 2:30 p.m. tour on Thursday, August 11. (No other conference activities will be taking place at this time.) Tickets must be purchased separately from the conference registration and are available at a 20% discount until August 4th or until all seats are booked. As the location for departure is approximately a 40 minute drive from St. John’s, you will require transportation which can be booked directly through Gatherall’s when you purchase your tour ticket.
Please book directly through Gatherall’s:
- Under “Puffin and Whale Watch”, click BOOK.
- Select details under Participants.
- Select August 11 under Date.
- Select 2:30 tour under Experience.
- Select shuttle service and enter pick up location (if you require transportation).
- Click “Next” at the bottom and continue to input details and make payment.