|| Some links on the Internet:
The website for the book
errata and clarifications
- Some links related to Proof Outline Logic and Owicki/Gries
- Some links related to monitors
- Some links relating to RMI
- My main sources for lectures on Transactional Memory
- Simon Peyton Jones, Beautiful Concurrency, from Beautiful Code:
Leading Programmers Explain How They Think, Andy Oram and Greg Wilson, eds, O'Reilly, 2007.
ISBN 13: 9780596510046
- Maurice Herlihy and Victor Luchangco and Mark Moir,
A flexible framework for implementing software transactional memory,
OOPSLA '06: Proceedings of the 21st annual ACM SIGPLAN conference on Object-oriented programming systems, languages, and applications, 2006,
- Maurice Herlihy and J. Eliot B. Moss,
Transactional memory : architectural support for lock-free data structures,
ISCA '93: Proceedings of the 20th annual international symposium on Computer architecture, 1993. http://doi.acm.org.qe2a-proxy.mun.ca/10.1145/165123.165164.
- Some links relating to SMV and model checking.
- Links for the purpose of humour only