This provocative new book series provides amazingly arbitrary
explanations to events which lie entirely within ordinary reality.
Just listen to some of the stories described within ...
- In Malibu, CA, a woman suddenly feels that her grandson in New York
has just received a phone call bringing terrible news. She places a
frantic, long distance call ... and the line is busy.
- ...IT'S DISMISSED AS COINCIDENCE
- A group of youths in a wooded clearing are held aloft by an unseen force.
They report hearing "wow, like, really freaky noises, man."
- ...IT'S DISMISSED AS "BAD" ACID
- As reported by dozens of observers, numerous glowing lights appear in the
night sky over Denver remaining until dawn.
- ...IT'S DISMISSED AS STARS
- In Lynchburg, VA, a man sticks a fork in a toaster when suddenly a bolt
of energy shoots up his arm, knocking him unconscious.
- ...IT'S DISMISSED AS STUPIDITY
We can no longer afford to ignore things which may not be complete
fabrications. Act now and you'll receive the exciting first book,
"THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT." After that, you'll receive one
book per month. If you don't want it, send it back within 30 seconds
for a full refund. Many exciting titles await, from "SPOOKY NOISES" to
"HOW TO TELL IF YOU'RE REALLY FROM ANOTHER PLANET."
Each book is $89.90, billable in 10 monthly installments of
ONLY $8.99 EACH!!
Written by Chris Land. Originally appeared in the April 1990 issue of
the Purdue Eudaemonist.