- PEOPLE Newsletter | April 29, 2022 May 1, 2022
- Dr. Bing Chen has been appointed as the UArctic Chair in Marine and Coastal Environmental Engineering April 17, 2022
- Postdoc Position: Ecotoxicogenomics and Nanoplastics, SDU, Denmark April 15, 2022
- Job opportunity: Fisheries/Forestry Biologist-Gwich’in Renewable Resources Board April 15, 2022
- PEOPLE Newsletter – March 31, 2022 April 10, 2022
- Job opportunity: All Hands on Science – Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO), Canada April 7, 2022
- PEOPLE Seminar: From micro- to nanoplastics: what we don’t know but should March 30, 2022
- Postdoc Position, University of Northern British Columbia, Canada March 30, 2022
Big congratulations on the Canadian Academy of Engineering Fellowship! Well deserved! https://t.co/g5U6v5zK4R
Wondering why and how plastic particles are harmful/or not?
Made this poster together with my two kids home, summarizing the key results of 82 published tox studies and 10 papers of our own. Free to share. #microplastic #nanoplastic
@NATsdu @DFF_raad https://t.co/j2WtwHaXLj
#PEOPLE2022inPEI Early Bird Registration is due today by May 31, 11:59 pm Eastern Time (register via: https://t.co/SrlsQZSKcL). Also find out more about the conference venue, transportation, and accommodation (UPEI campus accommodation included) under the "Location" session.