Use Case: Customer Sign-in
|Flow of events
- ATM prompts to enter personal identification
- Customer enters PIN.
- ATM communicates with BankServer to check PIN
and retrieve customer information.
- If the PIN is correct then the authorization is successful.
- If the PIN is incorrect then the customer is informed and the
use case restarts at step 1, above. This can be repeated at most three
times for a given transaction.
- If BankServer doesn't respond or indicates that it
is unavailable then use case Server
Unavailable is initiated.
||ATM is in "Normal Operation" mode and Customer's
card is in the cardslot.
Customer is authorized or transaction is terminated.
Back to 9874 homepage
$Date: 2008-01-08 23:05:26 -0330 (Tue, 08 Jan 2008) $
($Revision: 292 $) by
$Author: dpeters $