Use Case: Transaction
||Initiated by Customer
|Flow of events
- Customer inserts card into the card slot.
- Use case continues with Customer
Sign-in use case.
- If the customer is not successfully authorized, then the
transaction is terminated and ATM
ejects the customer card, otherwise continue.
- Customer activates one of the following functions:
- Customer selects to do another transaction, which
results in returning to step 4, or not.
- ATM ejects customer card.
||ATM is in "Normal Operation" mode.
Transaction is terminated and card is ejected.
Back to 9874 homepage
$Date: 2008-01-08 23:05:26 -0330 (Tue, 08 Jan 2008) $
($Revision: 292 $) by
$Author: dpeters $